Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Playground

We have been in Indiana for 3 weeks now and it feels like it hasn't stopped raining since we got here. Today it was rainy in the morning but cleared up by noon, so Sadie and I had to get out while we could. We went to the outdoor mall just down the road from us. We did a little shopping, walking and then stopped to play at the playground. Sadie loved sliding down the slide and riding on these bouncy toys. If only I could have gotten her to look at me for a picture, she was to preoccupied with watching the other kids. We also met a moms group that was there today, they were really nice and I think we are going to join their group. It was nice to see the sun today! What a great outing!


No comments:

Post a Comment