Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Last Week

We have now been in our house in Indiana for a week. We are enjoying more space, fenced in backyard, sidewalks and master suite. The house is pretty much all unpacked and put together, thanks to my mom, who came down with Sadie and I to help. We drove down in my little suv with me, my mom, Sadie and 2 dogs. It was a pretty full car. We couldn't have gotten the house put together without my mom!! She is the best, THANK YOU! We miss her. We had a great week...organizing, throwing things away(I hate to keep things, Grant on the other hand is a pack rat), found the local ER, shopping, going out to eat, going for walks, checking out the area and spending time together. Yes, I did say we found the local ER. My mom was unpacking and found some glass that the movers had broken and was picking it up to throw it away and cut her finger really bad. She had to have 3 stitches. Thank goodness she was ok. Grant REALLY likes his new job! We are so proud of him. Sunday, we went to our new ward and everyone seems very nice. We even know a family, who years ago lived in Michigan. I am starting to feel a bit homesick, I miss my family and friends. It's hard being the new person and starting over having to make friends and get to know the area. I might even go to a Relief Society activity tonight, which if you know me this is a stretch. I will post pictures of our new place soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment