We are feeling pretty settled here. Our house is all put together. Grant LOVES his job! We have met some really nice people. Sadie and I have found the local library and joined their bunny hop group on Friday mornings, SO fun! We have a park in our sub, that we love walking to. It's been great having a fenced in backyard. Now we are just curious to see what callings we will get, I sure hope I get a YW's calling, it's the best place to serve, but I will do whatever the Lord wants me to.
Monday, April 25, 2011
Easter
We hope everyone had a great Easter! Grant's parents, Jane and Jerry, came to visit us. We had a great visit. Saturday, we met Jane's cousin, who lives 10 mins away from us. Yeah, family near by, we miss being close to family back in Michigan. We also went to an outdoor mall, walked the dogs, went to the park, went over to Jones. To our surprise last Sunday, we saw some familiar faces in our new ward. Tim and Jill Jones and their family. Years ago they lived in Michigan. So excited their here and their daughter, Bethany babysits, we will definitely be calling her. We also dyed Easter eggs, checked out Grant's new work, had a great Easter dinner, enjoyed almost 70 degree weather, had lots of fun and made great memories.
We are feeling pretty settled here. Our house is all put together. Grant LOVES his job! We have met some really nice people. Sadie and I have found the local library and joined their bunny hop group on Friday mornings, SO fun! We have a park in our sub, that we love walking to. It's been great having a fenced in backyard. Now we are just curious to see what callings we will get, I sure hope I get a YW's calling, it's the best place to serve, but I will do whatever the Lord wants me to.




We are feeling pretty settled here. Our house is all put together. Grant LOVES his job! We have met some really nice people. Sadie and I have found the local library and joined their bunny hop group on Friday mornings, SO fun! We have a park in our sub, that we love walking to. It's been great having a fenced in backyard. Now we are just curious to see what callings we will get, I sure hope I get a YW's calling, it's the best place to serve, but I will do whatever the Lord wants me to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment