Happy 1st Birthday Sadie! 1 year ago today, we met out sweet little Sadie for the first time. Such a precious little spirit from our Heavenly Father. One of the best days of our lives. I wish I could say that we had a big birthday day, but it was pretty uneventful. I got the stomach flu yesterday afternoon, so I was sick for her birthday and Grant is in Indiana for work. Sadie did get some sweet messages wishing her happy birthday, thank you! We aren't totally lame, we are having a birthday party Saturday to celebrate. I am attempting to make a fondant cake for her birthday, hopefully it turns out as cute as the picture. We are so blessed to have her in our family and look forward to celebrating many more of her birthdays. We LOVE you Sadie!
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
1st Birthday
Happy 1st Birthday Sadie! 1 year ago today, we met out sweet little Sadie for the first time. Such a precious little spirit from our Heavenly Father. One of the best days of our lives. I wish I could say that we had a big birthday day, but it was pretty uneventful. I got the stomach flu yesterday afternoon, so I was sick for her birthday and Grant is in Indiana for work. Sadie did get some sweet messages wishing her happy birthday, thank you! We aren't totally lame, we are having a birthday party Saturday to celebrate. I am attempting to make a fondant cake for her birthday, hopefully it turns out as cute as the picture. We are so blessed to have her in our family and look forward to celebrating many more of her birthdays. We LOVE you Sadie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment