Saturday, October 23, 2010

Shopping Spree

One of my best friends, Erin, took me shopping to her favorite stores in Canada last Friday. I am always telling her how cute her clothes are and she offered to take me shopping. We packed up Sadie and Zoe and our stollers and headed out just after 9am and got back just after 5pm. It was a tight fit in the car but we made it work, thanks for the help Devo. We didn't have any problems at the boarder and no wait either, it was great. We won't disclose how much I spent, it was definitely more than I planned on but I got some great things. I even got some cute stuff for Sadie. We had such a great day! Thank you SO much for taking us Erin. I love you!


1 comment:

  1. I also had so much fun!!! I can't believe we spent 8 hours together on a shopping spree! So fun!! I love you Cami!

    ReplyDelete