It seems our little girl is in a hurry to grow up. She can now stand up on her own and prefers to stand. She has taken a few steps while holding onto the couch. I am affraid she is going to be an early walker. In the picture she is standing on her own, Grant is just standing behind her incase she fell. I love this picture! She also got her Christmas present early (bottom picture). She needed it, actually I needed her to have it. She is everywhere these days and in order for me to get anything done she needed a toy that would keep her in one spot and entertained. We got it at Sam's and normally these toys run around $100, this one was $67 but we got $40 off so it was only $27 for this brand new. It's an activity center and jumper, she loves it!

No comments:
Post a Comment