Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Swimming

Monday, we went over to my mom's and took Sadie swimming for the first time in my parents hot tub or as the kids call it "the hot pool". She was doing great, kicking and smiling up until Grant and my mom talked me into dunking her. Poor girl she cried. She had fun though swimming with her cousins Mark and Cali and ofcourse mommy. Cali and Mark were SO excited for Sadie to swim with them. Sadie's bathing suit is a 12 month size, the smallest I could find but it was only $5 and she'll grow into it. I think it's so darling! I also got her swim cover for $5, Grant didn't understand why she needed one but that's ok. Next step the YMCA swimming pool, can't wait.






2 comments:

  1. I love it Cami!! Sadie looks SO cute in that swimming suit. Can't wait to go swimming at the Y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love the swimming suit! She is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete