Friday, May 14, 2010

This week......

This has been a hard week for me. I went back to work, 2 days a week only. Tuesday was my first day back and that was so hard dropping her off at my mom's house, I cried so hard the way to my mom's and on my way to work. I called my mom numerous times to check on Sadie and make sure my mom was sticking to Sadie's schedule. Thursday was a bit easier, it was Sadie and Daddy's, Daddy-Daughter Day. Grant said Sadie wanted to go out to lunch, so they went to Big Boy for a Daddy-Daughter lunch. Really he just wanted to go out, she probably slept through the whole lunch. It's hard to leave my little girl for 2 days a week, but it's only temporary, Grant's almost done with school. We also sold our washer and dryer this week after only having it for sale for 3 hours. We got brand new Samsung front loader washer and dryer in March from Grant's parents. We love them and our bills have gone down since we got them even with me doing a load of laundry a day. We have been so blessed as a family!

1 comment:

  1. Awww Cami! I'm sorry you had a hard week, but it sounds like everything turned out OK. Sadie is so cute and I'm super jealous of your washer and dryer! Wow, I can't believe Grant will be done with school soon. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete