This past week, we have been in Virginia. We went with my parents, brother, grandparents and my aunt Jana's family. The 10 hour drive was well worth it with such beautiful scenery. We first visited Southern Virginia University. Then we headed down to Massanutten Resort in McGayhesville. The guys golfed every night, we swam, spent a day at the indoor/outdoor water park, played putt-putt, drove go-carts, played Frisbee golf, rode the chairlift to the top of the mountain, made Tie-Tye t-shirts, walked through the Shenandoah Caverns, my aunt and I went to a Yoga class in the mornings and we spent lots of good quality family time. We had a lot of fun! We saw tons of deer, a snake and we had some bears in our garbage, but I fell asleep while I was trying to look out for them. It's nice to be home, we really missed Rusty, our puppy.
Enjoy the pictures from our trip.
We visited Southern Virginia University. My grandparents, my parents, Dustin and us.
Looks like a lot of fun! I been to Mammoth Caves before in KY and that was AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a lot of fun :) I went to SVU my freshman year of college, played on the softball team, and lived on the 3rd floor of Main Hall where you're pictured! I haven't been back since then, but I really need to!
ReplyDelete