
I am pregnant! We have been a bit in shock since finding out that we are having another child because it took us 3 years with Sadie and this little miracle was much faster than we expected. But we are THRILLED! We got to tell most of our families in person while on vacation the past few weeks. We bought Sadie a "Big Sister" t-shirt and she wore it to everyone's houses and we waited for them to notice, a few times we had to say "what do you think of Sadie's shirt" but a few people noticed on their own. This child is due to arrive February 13, 2012 a possible Valentine's baby. My brother could be coming home from his mission at the same time, so I am not sure how that's going to work with having someone here to watch Sadie, but we'll figure it out when it gets closer. I am feeling as expected I guess. I have my good and bad days. The nauseousness gets old but it's worth it in the end. We can't wait to welcome this sweet precious child into our home next year.
"A baby has a special way of adding joy in every single day. "
-- Author Unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment