Sunday, July 4, 2010
Catchin' Up
It's been awhile since I posted on our blog, so I'll try to catch you all up on what's new at our house. Last Friday, we went down to Saline to help Chase (Grant's brother) and his fiance, Mackenzie, put together some furniture. Then Saturday, they watched our baby girl while Grant and I went on a date to Grant's bosses wedding. It was such a treat, the wedding was at Cranbrook and the reception was on a yacht. We had such a great time! Thank you SO much to Chase and Mackenzie for watching our precious girl and taking such great care of her. I ended up having this whole week off work because my bosses wife had their 4th child, so he took time off to help her. I had all sorts of fun stuff planned for Sadie and I to do this week, play group, tie tyd etc. But Tuesday morning, Sadie woke up very congested, she had a cold, so I had to cancel our plans. Thursday, we were all off together :). We went to the grocery store, relaxed and watched a movie together, we also took Sadie to the doctors to make sure she only had a cold and nothing worse since she started to sound worse to us. She is much better now, practically over it. Friday, Cami's parents came over to play games. Ofcourse, Grant had just enough points to win in Commotion, not sure how that works out everytime. Saturday, I bought Sadie a new toy, a floor playmat. It only cost me $12 and she loves it, it sings and the toys move. She is getting SO big, she's 12 pounds 4 ozs now and she loves to roll over, she just keeps going. We Love her, she's such a great addition to our family! Rusty loves to lay with her or in the boppy pillow, she is always watching him, they are such buds. Now your all caught up, we hope you enjoy the pictures.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment