Friday, September 25, 2009

Fall


I love the fall! The colors, the cooler weather and cider mills. Rusty and I have gotten out a lot more to go for walks, he Loves walks. It sure has been a busy start to fall for us. Grant started another softball league on Monday nights, He's also started working 4 ten hour days and gets 3 days off a week, I've decided to do a water aerobics class with a friend Tuesday and Thursday nights and Wednesday nights are youth nights. I am also looking into getting a YMCA gym membership to help me get into shape for labor. October 15th is our anatomy ultrasound at the hospital, where we will find out the sex of our baby. We are SO excited! We will definitely post ultrasound pictures. We hope you all enjoy the fall as much as we do, if only winter didn't have to come.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE fall, too. Sorry for being a comment whore on your blog today...just haven't seen it in like 6 months! Ha! I remember going to some cider mill in Rochester during the brief time I lived there, like not that far from the school I went to? We need to get out there sometime!

    ReplyDelete