I hope everyone had a great memorial day! Today, I am so thankful for all the troops who have served and who serve us and this great Country, so we can be free. What a great day!
It was so nice to sleep in this morning and play with Rusty outside. We have really been blessed recently with some awesome weather. Poor Grant had to work this morning, but he got paid time and a half, definitely a plus. We had a pleasant surprise when our realtor Jennifer stopped by to see what upgrades we have made to our house. She loved what we have done! Then Rusty and I went over to my parents house to help get ready for our family bbq. Grant came over after work and my sister, her husband and 2 kids came over for the bbq also. We had lots of food, played outside, went for a walk and ofcourse Cali (our niece) and I played barbies. It was a great and exhausting day!

No comments:
Post a Comment