A friend of mine, Coreen Kastello combiled this book, which is my recent read. You can buy it on Amazon.com. I read the whole thing in 2 days. I loved it! The book is about people's experiences with adoption, which is so inspiring to me. It gives me hope that one day we will be choosen and given the opportunity and privilage to raise a very special child. As I was saying my nightly prayers yesterday and feeling very sad that we haven't been choosen yet the words came to my mind "I didn't say it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it". How true that is. I can't wait for the day we get that phone call and we can welcome not only a child into our family, but a very special birthmother as well. I know my Heavenly Father loves us and has a plan for our family and that knowledge keeps me going!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Conceiving in the Heart
A friend of mine, Coreen Kastello combiled this book, which is my recent read. You can buy it on Amazon.com. I read the whole thing in 2 days. I loved it! The book is about people's experiences with adoption, which is so inspiring to me. It gives me hope that one day we will be choosen and given the opportunity and privilage to raise a very special child. As I was saying my nightly prayers yesterday and feeling very sad that we haven't been choosen yet the words came to my mind "I didn't say it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it". How true that is. I can't wait for the day we get that phone call and we can welcome not only a child into our family, but a very special birthmother as well. I know my Heavenly Father loves us and has a plan for our family and that knowledge keeps me going!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment